3rd consecutive week of being late 😍
I am not sure if I will send the newsletter this week because it does not feel fresh to deliver something that I usually send on Sundays.
Then why are you publishing the blog?
Well, the blogs are part of plans of journaling my life online and the newsletters are simply a tool to promote them.
It’s alright not to promote my blog for a week but not documenting a week feels very empty, even though it won’t matter in the long run, but I still don’t want to break the streak.
Did some small freelance video editing work.
Sent few cold emails and realized personalizing cold emails is very time-consuming and we can’t be emotionally invested in it while sending, because guess what? We got 0 replies 🥲
I hope your browser renders the emoji correctly. If not, then upgrade your device, wyd 😷
Anyway, coming back to sending mails, I also DMed 2 people on twitter who are into freelancing and the DMs were promoted either by my own tweet or by the replies that I gave.
Both of them wrote back and they are now sort of my mentor, I guess, for the time being.
Crazy how that works huh … More on it later. Once we close few sales, I will share the whole story.
And yes, I got my first dose of vaccine on Saturday and felt completely fine but then on Sunday the chip got activated ig and full side fx baaji 🥲
The blog that I wrote on Medium got around 100 views which is also equal to how much these weekly blogs get but on Medium, it showed me how many people actually read it and it was around 60. So, that’s a W, I guess. I plan to write more on few misc emo topics in the future.
Thoughts from the past week
Sorry no podcast this week, reason: Same as newsletter’s (mentioned above).
Breakups need not be painful if both the parties involved know psychology & neuroscience.— TRB💌 (@teeaarbee) September 12, 2021
Social Media updates
Posted a random meme to Insta
A week ago, I was working on a Spiderman meme and wanted to publish it, but for some random reasons, I got occupied with blah blah blah 😔
My Favourites from the Week
I forgot to share this last week.
This Telegram Msg from the CEO of Telegram
It’s not exactly a blog or a tweet but more of a short and powerful essay.
Twitter Threads 🧵
15 audio books, if you do not like reading.— Ankur Warikoo (@warikoo) September 10, 2021
From The Unfair Advantage by Ash Hasan & Ali Kubba
- How Filmmakers Make Cameras Disappear | Mirrors in Movies - YouTube
- Tobey enters the Multiverse - YouTube
- Fixing The Verge PC Build - feat. Stefan Etienne - YouTube
- The Best Productivity Hacks of All Time - YouTube
- 5 tools to take your twitter to the NEXT LEVEL - YouTube
- Rick and Two Crows (Main Title Song) | Rick and Morty | adult swim - YouTube
- Rick and Morty | Inside the Episode: Rickmurai Jack | adult swim - YouTube
- COMTENT CHOWKIMDAR - 😂One man succ😂 - YouTube
- Dancin (KRONO Remix) | DANCE EDIT - YouTube
- Has Brendan Fraser Become a Meme Legend? - YouTube
- Rick and Morty: Evil Morty Theme (For The Damaged Coda) | EPIC VERSION [Season 5 Finale Music] - YouTube
- Why CEOs are A-holes, Explained with Grocery Stores - YouTube
- Cyriak Animator Pro - YouTube
- Game Theory: 97% Of You CAN’T Name The Most Popular Video Game In The World! - YouTube
Rick and Morty S5 E9 and E10
So they released two episodes together as far as I can tell, but I have no idea why they did that because E9 was a parting ep. It would have made more sense to delay the season by a few weeks after E9 and not E8 like they did.
But anyway, coming back to the episode, E9 was good but pales in comparison to E10.
Which was an absolute nostalgia-filled banger episode.
- What if S1E5
Ending was nice 😈
I started listening to this only 2 weeks ago and this is now my new fav podcast episode.
Thanks to the inconsistency of Taimur and Ali 😀 I once again have a 2 man weekly podcast to listen to.
These are the few eps that I listened to :
- SPECIAL: The Tools in the Solo Creator Toolbox | My First Million Podcast
My special blog last week was (sort of) inspired by this.
- #214 with Ramit Sethi - Why You Should Have a Diversified Investment Portfolio | My First Million Podcast
Can’t believe 2/3 guys in this ep are desi XD
- #218 - Why You Should Take a Think Week Like Bill Gates | My First Million Podcast
- #216 - Why Today Is the Day to Ask For a Raise | My First Million Podcast
I binge listened to this on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 and it was a great listen absolutely loved the music and the voiceover.
20th anniversary of 9/11 special— TRB💌 (@teeaarbee) September 11, 2021
This podcast series is about what happened after 9/11, not the usual stuff on which movies are made it's different do check it out if you are into irony and stuff
Available on @amazonmusic https://t.co/rgnqqOw7Wa
Ignore the movie line. It actually has a lot of the things shown in movies and more.
The podcast made me Sad, Angry, happy and laugh. It has it all.
Memes/Edits from the last week 🐒
👉 Here 👈
Goal(s) for the next week 🥅
I have a meeting with a big corporate dude from the US. If all goes well next week, you will get to read a happy blog.
Quote(s) from the week📃
“Friendship happens on the way to something else.
If you “try to meet new people” it feels weird and forced. The more you aim for friendship, the more it eludes you.
But if you aim to learn or achieve something with others, friendship happens naturally during the shared pursuit.”
Via James clear 321
Thanks for reading this week’s blog.
I hope you found something of value from it.
To leave a comment signup to disqus OR comment as a guest using any random email.
How to Get notified every time I post here?
Join my community on
(Enter your favourite Email below)
Subscribe to get a new email from me every week, along with the link to that week’s blog