I got cough and cold this week after like 3 months.
The last time I got sick was WEEK 85 😷
And like every time, my only complaint about sickness is it interfering with my workout 😞
I wasn’t sick throughout the week though I got a sore throat on Saturday morning, which meant I could rest for the next two days and so I did and read comics all day [Thanks to the 7-day marvel unlimited trial by ayush]
But other than that, the whole week was mid. I only felt like working on tasks that were imposed on me and not on something which I wanted to do by myself, which is a bit weird because it is exactly the opposite of how I want to be operating.
- Gym: My gym streak finally broke after I got a sore throat on Saturday, but I think it will be easier to get back on track, unlike my run, which has been on a downward trajectory 🥶
- Morning Run: If you have been following the blog’s fitness updates, then you know how this is the one thing that has been declining from 4 runs a month ago to only 1 run last week. Well it’s my pleasure to announce that this week it got reduced to 0 runs 💀
Reading: Finished reading Civil War comics. It definitely is one of marvel’s biggest event, and not to mention the writing and drawing is fantastic. You start by rooting for Tony Stark but then you get internal conflicts and decide to switch sides and then this goes on, unlike the movie where it was pretty easy to choose a side.
Optimization and Organization
Haven’t really been optimizing anything lately. I feel like going with the flow these days instead of improving anything 🤒
Same as last week 🏢
same as last week ☠️
Thoughts from the past week🤔
I think I was mostly thinking about my birthday coming next week and how time passes so quick esp. as you start to age, which also reminds me that I will be turning 24 years old next week 🥶
Which is honestly a lot and I think I am done ageing now. It would be a good time to stop T_T
But one more thing about next week is that this blog will be completing its 2nd year anniversary 🙀
It does feel quite weird though, that the next time I will write here, I will have turned 24 years old 🤒 And nothing will change but just the number.
Girls want what male writers wanted them to want🤐— TRB (@teeaarbee) June 13, 2022
Social Media Updates 🐒
Just realized that I haven’t been posting anything on social lately, jeez.
With my birthday right around the corner, I think I should start posting on social media once again.
My Favourites from the Week ⭐
- Law of Attraction: Why You CAN’T Manifest What You Want - YouTube
- WION Fineprint | ‘Maverick’ takes on China, sports jacket with Taiwan’s flag - YouTube
- The Dark Truth Revealed - Marvel’s Secret War #5 | Explained In Hindi - YouTube
- This is the Best Android SmartWatch in India Right Now - YouTube
- Life With The Galaxy Watch 4 - Useful Everyday Apps! - YouTube
- I EXCHANGED LIVES WITH @Nas Daily - YouTube
- Apple WWDC 2022 the hell did i just watch Craig Federighi - YouTube
- Alakh Pandey’s PhysicsWallah Becomes Unicorn - Indian Startup News 124 - YouTube
- What Happens When You’re Horny? - YouTube
- how muscles grow - YouTube
- INFLATION, Explained in 6 Minutes - YouTube
- Film Theory: Is Morbius So BAD You Can SUE? - YouTube
Nothing this week but next week 🥶
The Boys S3E4
The episode was very political and mostly one-sided but even then it was so fun to watch.
Only weekly web series after Peacemaker this year, which makes me want to enjoy every second of it. It’s just so unexpected and dark and so different from the stuff that we are used to watching.
This was my mood throughout the week 👆 And the song was stuck in my head almost throughout the week.
But then this song got stuck in my head after I edited a reel for lenskart on this song 🥶
Memes/Edits from the last week 🐒
👉 Here 👈
How was your week?🧐
Coming up next week🥅
Quote from the week📃
I don’t think I stumbled across any great quote this week. - TRB
Thanks for reading this week’s blog.
I hope you found something of value from it.
To leave a comment join my telegram channel and reply to this week’s thread.
How to Get notified every time I post here?
Join my community on
(Enter your favorite Email below)
Subscribe to get a new email from me every week, along with the link to that week’s blog