Happy Diwali to everyone reading, even though Diwali was yesterday…
This week I need your opinion on something Big[related to these weekly blogs]. You can find the poll along with the details below meme section.
I procrastinated a bit this week with lot of my important work, but one thing that went well was my morning routine. I went for run almost everyday and read around 10 pages everyday.
I finished homo Deus on Wednesday and started reading the last few chapters of The selfish gene, which I was supposed to complete last year 😅
Screenshot of this week’s running data 🥱
I am looking for some better way to share my stats in my website and not just running but other stuffs like reading and meditation too, to be more accountable… because ever since I have started sharing my stats here they have considerably increased that too in a short period of time.
- Which also reminds me that I will be starting meditation from tomorrow and will probably use some app that records my session, so that I can share the data here and maybe write a blog about the experience.
Thoughts from the past week
Kinda Sad how a lot of scientists / knowledge workers were never able to share the stuff that they spent their life on, because of the possible negative use cases of their work.
Diwali isn’t Diwali without firecrackers 🤐
PS: I haven’t burnt any crackers for like 7 years now, but it’s kinda sad to see a lot many kids who wanted to burn crackers this year, were not allowed to 😣 idk I just feel bad for them.
Social Media updates
Posted a Diwali special meme which I had planned like a week ago hehe
My Favourites from the Week
👆 Fav video from the week, even shared to my main ig idk if you checked it there but here’s the link again incase you skipped it.
Thanks to satendra for recommending it to me
Didn’t get time to discover any new creator this week
Usually I am a bit sceptical towards app like these but this app felt fresh, I do however have issues with this self-assess feature and kind of description it generates but I found the app to be rich with information on general topics of psychology and self help, so I will recommend.
I listened to the first part of PBTB ft. Prakhar k pravachan, will listen to the 2nd part tomorrow.
Also I found out that listening to podcast while running is kinda much better than listening to summaries of books because those summaries are very densely filled with lot of key concepts and so if we don’t pay full attention consistently we might miss out on something, whereas a podcast is much spaced out and we can listen to them araam se.
Memes/Edits/Interesting stuff 🐒
Now comes the time for the important question to the readers of the blog which I have been wanting to ask for a while now, so what I was saying is 👉👈
Q. should I move the memes to a separate page where its arranged much nicely and can be accessed faster ?
Before you vote here are the pros and cons of moving meme section of a new page where you will have to visit manually every week after reading the blog here.
- My blogs will load faster as this page will become lighter
- The time estimate shown in my archive page will become more accurate [embeds mess them up]
- A lot of meme pages delete their memes/ page which breaks the links and in some cases I am forced to delete those links,
- With a separate website I can host those images on my own end, which will make sure the memes stay even if op deletes the post from their insta. [Pro Dataism wala move] 😳
- Page retention time will decrease
- Idk if people will be interested in just reading about stuffs that I write XD
- Memes and edits that i feature might lose its value
Heres an example featuring this week’s memes: MEME Trial 01 👈 Click here and check the new format before voting
Goal(s) for the next week 🥅
- Finish The selfish gene
- Start meditation
- And make running and meditation stats public [to be more accountable].
Aight I guess that’s about it for this week, see you again next week. Thank you for reading this, maybe try and interact with the reactions below 😈
PS: you don’t have to signup to comment just use any random email and name, the Plugin doesn’t cross-check.
Also Subscribe to get these blogs delivered to you email inbox